The 2018 NACEP National Conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency Riverwalk in San Antonio. Set along the famous Riverwalk, this hotel is located in the center of all the city’s best attractions, historical landmarks and bustling nightlife.
The Hyatt Regency Riverwalk is sold out.
However, NACEP has negotiated a discounted rate of $219 per night, pre-tax at a new hotel, Grand Hyatt San Antonio. This hotel is only four blocks or a 10-minute walk to the Hyatt Regency Riverwalk. The Grand Hyatt San Antonio address is: 600 East Market Street, San Antonio, TX 78205.
The Hyatt Regency Riverwalk (where the conference will take place) address is: 123 Losoya Street, San Antonio, TX 78205.
Traveling to/from from the Airport:
- Get on US-281 S from E Terminal Dr and Dee Howard Way
- Follow US-281 S to Brooklyn Ave. Take exit 141C from I-37 S for a little over 7 miles
- Take Broadway St to Losoya St
- Super Shuttle:
- Super Shuttle will provide airport rides to and from San Antonio International Airport (SAT).
- Super Shuttle service operates 24 hours daily. The counter located in Terminal A Baggage Area is open from 8 am until Midnight
- Attendees get a discount of 10% by using the code EMT8 or following this link
- VIA Metropolitan Transit:
- Go to the Lower Roadway (Arrivals/Baggage Level in Terminal A and B), across the marked crosswalk to the outer curb.
- VIA’s bus stop will be located on the far West end of Terminal B, clearly marked on the column.
- You will board the VIA bus route 5, which operates everyday, and can get to beautiful downtown San Antonio in about 30 minutes
- Once in the downtown area, VIA’s VIVA service offers stops to or near most hotels, restaurants, the convention center and many visitor hot spots.
- A taxi ride to from the airport to the hotel will be somewhere between $25-$30
- Ride Share:
- Uber, Lyft, GetMe and Wingz are all approved to pick up/drop off at the San Antonio Airport