The 2018 NACEP National Conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency Riverwalk in San Antonio. Set along the famous Riverwalk, this hotel is located in the center of all the city’s best attractions, historical landmarks and bustling nightlife.
NACEP has negotiated a discounted rate for our conference attendees of $219 per night, pre-tax.
The hotel’s address is: 123 Losoya Street, San Antonio, TX 78205.
Traveling to/from from the Airport:
- Get on US-281 S from E Terminal Dr and Dee Howard Way
- Follow US-281 S to Brooklyn Ave. Take exit 141C from I-37 S for a little over 7 miles
- Take Broadway St to Losoya St
- Super Shuttle:
- Super Shuttle will provide airport rides to and from San Antonio International Airport (SAT).
- Super Shuttle service operates 24 hours daily. The counter located in Terminal A Baggage Area is open from 8 am until Midnight
- VIA Metropolitan Transit:
- Go to the Lower Roadway (Arrivals/Baggage Level in Terminal A and B), across the marked crosswalk to the outer curb.
- VIA’s bus stop will be located on the far West end of Terminal B, clearly marked on column.
- You will board the VIA bus route 5, which operates everyday, and can get to beautiful downtown San Antonio in about 30 minutes
- Once in the downtown area, VIA’s VIVA service offers stops to or near most hotels, restaurants, the convention center and many visitor hot spots.
- A taxi ride to from the airport to the hotel will be somewhere between $25-$30
- Ride Share:
- Uber, Lyft, GetMe and Wingz are all approved to pick up/drop off at the San Antonio Airport